According to the Annual Report of California DUI Management Information System, the total number of crash fatalities in 2018, 32.1% were alcohol-related in California.
As a California personal injury lawyer, and a resident of San Francisco, I pride myself to help create a safer and greater community through my law practice.
My new community initiative will work to target and prevent those from drinking and driving, I am happy to offer free Uber, Lyft, and Cab rides for certain holidays (check out my list of holidays below.)
My goal for this program? Keep those from choosing to get behind the wheel and work to make our streets safer.
How it Works
My program is simple, if you have been drinking during a qualifying holiday, take an Uber, Lyft, or Ride-share and mail your receipt to my law office.
Once received, I will work on sending you a reimbursement for your receipt!
- Super Bowl Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details of the Program
- Rides must be taken within the city of San Francisco.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10 am the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $25.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions each holiday.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
You will receive your reimbursement within 10 business days from the date of the ride. Please submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID and mail it to our office:
Law Office of Chuck Geerhart
1388 Sutter St #810
San Francisco, CA 94109